Pure Randomness!

Pure Randomness!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Yohan sharing his experience

For the End Of Year showcase I asked my students to share their experience, in training for and performing drama on stage for the Annual Day function. I asked them to prepare for it and come and tell me the next day. Yohan told me that he wanted to do it right away and doesn't need any preparation. He just went in front of the class and spoke, starting from the time when he failed in 4th std last year and I coming to teach them. He went on for 4minutes without stopping even once. At the end of it I just couldn't control my tears and I hugged him.
Next day he wrote and brought me this speech. I am reproducing it with just one change where I have replaced pronouns 'they' and 'them' with 'she' and her, since he has told me that he will never make a mistake in that again.

"Hellow, I am Yohan. I am from Vth, I like my didi very much. My teacher name is Subhadra. If we say teacher to Subhadra didi, she don't like. Because we are talling her didi, When I was in IVth std, I was very veek, now she make me smart. Now I can talk in English and read English. I am so Happy becaus I got very didi. She tot everything very nies. Now she is teaching to V, VI, VI. She is from Banglore. And she is talking in English very nice. Some student make cry to her. Didi brought gifts last year, and brought this year also. Didi was computer ingeneer. Didi tought how to do Drama. And tought Dielock in English.
THAnKYou Didi And all My friends."

I might be able to find a sample of his writing from last year to compare. I am so happy to see that he has improved so much from that time.

No comments :

Post a Comment