Pure Randomness!

Pure Randomness!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why do I blog?

Just because you have asked me to.....

It has been part of my life at certain points in time to write personal journals. But writing a personal journal and a blog is quite different. I can write only my random feelings and weird thoughts after certain amount of filtering as they are too random and too weird most of the times.

Though this blog is starting with my experience with education, this blog is not meant just for education. This blog is about my random feelings and my weird thoughts, though for the next 2 years this blog may predominantly be about education.

When I am writing about education, I am writing for you, those who have been and are part of my life. You have been wanting to know what I am doing, how my kids are doing, how I am feeling, how I am faring, how I am changing my kids, how I am changing myself in the process. I am trying to capture as much facts, feelings and thoughts as possible for you here. So please follow the blog and give me comments to improve it, let me know what other things you want to know. I will also pose the problems and dilemmas I am facing in my class and you can help me with suggestions in handling them. So here you go my highly interactive random feelngs (hic) and weird thoughts.......

No comments :

Post a Comment